Did you know that more than 80% of cyber-attacks are executed through privileged access?
We are WALLIX - a cybersecurity software vendor and leader in the governance of privileged accounts. We support over 700 organizations in their efforts to protect sensitive IT infrastructure from hacks or data breach. Publicly traded on EuroNext and trusted by high-level customers (Dassault Aviation, Gulf Air, PSA Peugeot-Citroën, Alain Afflelou...), WALLIX aims to become one of Europe's leading cyber security companies.
We are looking for our Junior Pre-Sales Engineer in the SPAIN & LATINOAMERICA Region... Are you up to the challenge?
As a Pre-Sales engineer, you will be responsible for supporting WALLIX's partner channel development efforts, as well as sales and marketing activities in the SPAIN &LATINOAMERICA Region. Your role includes reinforcing the relationships with existing and new partners, participating in business and solution development and representing the company and its solutions at various IT security events. You will report to the Sales Leader of your Region.
- Work with the sales team to define business strategy and market reach
- Work with the Pre-sales Europe Ops team on all pre-sales processes and practices
- Present and demonstrate solutions with our sales channel, including Elite & Premier partners, IT Distributors and OEMs
- Initiate all Proof of Concept activities for customers RFI/RFPs
- Take part in solution development from a technical point of view
- Are an Engineer with a degree in Information Technology or Networks
- Speak & write Spanish and English fluently
- Have in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP networking, Windows-Unix-Linux systems and application-level protocols
- Can combine technical expertise with excellent business sense
- Are a good team-player!
If you are up to this challenge and wish to join a fast-growing technology company, then don't hesitate—become a Wallixian today!
WALLIX is also:
- A great team
- A two-way evolution: you evolve with us... and we evolve with you
- A company on a human scale, which places the integration and development of its "Wallixians" at the heart of its concerns.