QWAZR is an open source software solution resulting from more than 15 years of expertise in the field of data collection and indexing. It is a suite of specialized components developed according to the modern SOLID principles (acronym representing five basic principles for object-orientated programming) and TDD (Test Driven Development).
Each element focuses on integrating the state of the art in its field: search engine and recommendation (graphs), n-memory database, data collection and extraction, distributed processing and storage. The whole forms a coherent software suite offering scalability, robustness and performance.
The QWAZR solution is now implemented by its customers (Fnac, Lagardère, Spotify, Vente-Privée) in agile, ambitious and visible projects.
By relying on innovative technology, you will be able to:
- set up a competitive intelligence system
- to integrate in less than 5 minutes a highly relevant ìfull-textî search engine
- to build an advanced search portal
- to index all the files of your company to provide a search engine to your users: PDF, Microsoft Office files, mail, etc.
- to configure the security policy that suits you