In general, you can visit our site without divulging any personal information. In some circumstances, Wallix may request your name, e-mail address, company name and telephone number (hereafter your “Personal Information”). In such case, you give express consent to the processing of your Personal Information for the purposes set out below in point 2.
In accordance with the European regulation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, we therefore inform you that:
- 1. The controller is the company Wallix, having its registered office at 250bis, rue du Faubourg Saint Honoré, 75008 Paris, France. Contact: email@example.com
- 2. Wallix may use your Personal Information(1) in order to provide you with the information or material that you requested ; and/or (2) to gather information so as to help us develop better products and services ; and/or (3) to contact you about issues relating to Wallix, including with respect to product updates and technical support.
- 3. The Personal Information is for the Wallix use only. Wallix will not provide any other third parties with individual or aggregate information about visitors to our Site. Wallix does not sell, rent or market personal data about you to third parties.
- 4. The Personal Information shall be stored only for the time it is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes of the processing as set out in paragraph 2 above.
- 5. You have the following rights concerning your Personal Information:
- a. Request from Wallix an access to your Personal Information and ask for modification or erasure of such information ;
- b. Object to the processing of your Personal Information.
- c. c. Lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
- 6. You are not obliged to provide Personal Information. If you do not provide Personal Information, you may not benefit anymore of certain services and/or information you asked for.
When connecting on our Site you have been informed that this Site transfers small data files to your hard drive (“Cookies”) . Cookies allow the Site to identify your computer so Wallix may customize our services to better meet your needs. You have been informed that by continuing your navigation on our Site you have accepted the transfer of cookies on your hard drive, unless you choose to adjust your preferences in your browser. If you refuse to accept Cookies some features on the Site may not work properly or be available to you.