Are you the next cyber-security expert?
Positive, dedicated, agile, and with a strong team spirit, are you looking for a company with a human face a company that will recognise your talent, and that is committed to developing the collective skills necessary to build a technological, yet compassionate future. Do you have an IT background, commercial or similar, but are looking for a new challenge or a change of direction. To become part of the Wallix adventure, check out the positions advertised online or simply get in touch and tell us what you can do for us.
We are a state of the art cybersecurity software vendor
Our corporate colour is orange, the colour of life, movement, energy, and relationships. It’s the colour that animates everything around us. Our corporate culture reflects just that.
Alive, agile and energetic, WALLIX is an international organisation that evolves, adapting to, and shaping the latest trends in cyber security defense.
WALLIX brings together diverse, multicultural personalities, and promotes team spirit around a culture of innovation and research excellence.
As a company still not too big to be human, and with a young mindset, we nurture a friendly and professional working environment.
We believe that a combination of different talents leads to collective success in where everyone can reach their full potential.
Join a leader in cybersecurity
The candidate will report to the VP of Sales and will be responsible for the development of sales throughout the Region, with particular emphasis on end-user actions, aimed at developing a working push-pull model with the channel.
In detail his/her actions will include (and will not be limited to):
- Implementation and following of WALLIX's Action Sales Plans.
- Follow-up on incoming leads, and creation of new ones in the domain of mid-high end user market in accordance with WALLIX's suggestions and guidelines.
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements, and be able to fulfill
- Presenting WALLIX's offer to end users in a structured professional way, face to face.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Representing WALLIX at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Follow up on projects keeping WALLIX's CRM application accurately updated with all relevant information.
- Keep constantly informed about competitor's offer, and continuously share the info with presales and management, in order to take advantage and contribute to the Company's information assets.
- Work in close relationship with presales, to organize demonstrations and POCs.
- Periodically review his/her performance and focus with the country manager.
- 10 to 15 years of experience in selling security solutions to Large Accounts in the BNL / Switzerland / Italian territories.
- Scouting attitude in order to identify new opportunities in the market
- Ability to work in synergy with System Integrators and VARs to bring qualified projects to Positive conclusion working together in a push-pull activity.
- Responsible from sales stand point of the Pull activity.
- Passion for results, capability of working in team, both with internal WALLIX resources and System Integrators and VAR’s.
- Proven experience in overachievement and forecasting ability.
- Very good knowledge of english language.
- Knowledge and experience in using software tools of personal productivity.
- Working site open either in Paris or any relevant location in one of those countries.
submit your Application
A talented Regional Marketing Manager is required by a pioneering European Information Security company. With a footprint recently established in the UK, this is a position for an experienced marketing professional looking to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
Based in Theale, near Reading this vital role will be pivotal in supporting English speaking regions including northern Europe, US operations and South East Asia with occasional travel required to support partners in those regions.
The successful candidate will deliver the management and execution of targeted B2B marketing campaigns in the companies English speaking regions to stimulate awareness, drive lead generation supporting the company's local and regional partners to meet and exceed indirect sales objectives.
• Planning, delivery, optimisation and evaluation of B2B lead generation campaigns (Direct mail, Email, Online Advertising, Events, PR, Social Media) in collaboration with central marketing based in Paris and partners
• To build, track and manage partner channel marketing activities and relationships within allocated parameters with support from central marketing team.
• Control and distribution of clear and effective content / copywriting for presentations, DM, sales collateral, web content, case studies, blog-posts and PR activity
• Creation and in life management of compelling and effective marketing collateral to support commercial and operational teams and objectives (presentations, landing pages, email campaigns, print, video)
• Optimisation of regional marketing campaign budgets and allocation of spend to meet lead generation and sales targets
• Administrative duties including regional lead & data management, website management, ROI Reporting, Industry shows / Events and KPI reporting
• Strong understanding of inbound and outbound Marketing techniques, both on and off-line
• Experience in marketing in a B2B environment (ideally within the Information Security or technology sectors)
• Proven track record in executing multi-channel, on and off-line, marketing campaigns to generate leads (e.g. Direct Mail, Email, Events, Social Media etc.)
• Effective management of Partner Marketing relationships
• Excellent copywriting skills with experience in collateral creation
• Ability to travel around the region (approx. 3 days per month) and to head office in Paris (approx. 6 times per year)
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Creative and strategic thinking
• Effective organisational skills
• An interest in and working knowledge of the information Security sector
• Experience in an EMEA capacity
• Experience of in-channel marketing/co-marketing activities
Experience in several of the following software applications & online services would also be desireable:
• Microsoft Office (particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint) skills
• Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
• LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter/Hootsuite (for advertising and B2B campaigns)
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company with a market leading product suite.