October 2022 is a BIG month for IT-Security in Germany:
- The Cybersecuritymonth invented by the EU is celebrating its 10th anniversary
- it-sa (October 25-27th) is the most important InfoSec trade show
Enough reason for something special!
The world is in disorder! The threat landscape changed – not only because of the war in the Ukraine. Critical infrastructure is more in the focus than ever. Companies are increasingly feeling threatened by attacks and yet their budgets for It-Security infrastructure and insurances is ever increasing. This is an exponential development. And coping with the rapidness of this evolution is challenging: We do face a skilled labor shortage. On the other hand, there is business agility – with a huge demand for business applications.
It is a very challenging era for decision makers. A time that needs new thinking… a new perspective on things. Just investing more money in your firewall is not a solution for the problem!
We will use the it-sa and the Cybersecuritymonth to initiate the debate! First activity will be a panel discussion: “The era of a new InfoSec mindset arrived! Why we need game changer attitude for more resilience!”
When: October 25th
Start: 4.00 pm
Where: Room Prag, NNC Ost (ItSa showground)
- Skills labor shortage and the impact of the great resignation for IT-departments
- Digital trust: what it means and why it is so relevant
- Why we need smart and innovative solutions now
- How can we improve digital resilience
- Solutions to watch out for
- Automation (e.g., AI) and its benefits
If you want to join this panel discussions or have questions, please contact Patrizia Heun from our agency MILK & HONEY by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
The panel discussion is organized by