WALLIX has been selected amongst more than 50 international applications to pitch the WALLIX Bastion on stage during the PwC Cybersecurity Day on 19 October in Luxembourg.
The objective of PwC Cybersecurity Day is to select 10 high-growth technology companies in the cybersecurity sector who are invited to compete with more than 200 executives representing the main companies or institutions from Luxembourg and abroad. The winners will participate in PWC’s “Accelerator” program and will benefit from development assistance, an introduction to customers and visibility through PWC Luxembourg.
For this second edition, three main topics are highlighted:
- Behavioral Analysis (or Behavioral Analysis)
- Identity and Access Management (Identity and Access Management)
- The Internet Security of Objects (IoT)
List of speaker for the Cybersecurity Day:
– Guy Philippe Goldstein – Senior Analyst, Wikistrat – TEDx Speaker
– Vincent Villers – Cybersecurity Leader, PwC Luxembourg
– Philippe Vannier – Chairman, European Cyber Security Organisation (ECSO)
– Mourad Yesayan – Principal, Paladin Capital (Washington DC)
– Graham Cluley – Security analyst