We are looking for our IT Network Support Technician... Are you up to the challenge ?
WALLIX develops a Privilege Access Management solution and proposes it either on premise or in a Managed Service Mode (Bastion Managed Service). To provide it in a Managed Service Mode, WALLIX deploys its own cloud and operates its solution on behalf of its customers. The IT Network Support Technician is a member of the “WALLIX as a Service” team, that belongs to the Customer Success organization in charge of this aspect.
The main objective of our IT Network Support Technician is to install, deploy and manage the underlying infrastructure, install, deploy and serve the solution on top of this infrastructure.
The position may be based in Paris (8th district) or Rennes.
The job :
- Have a 2 degree in computer science (systems and networks)
- Know Windows and LINUX OS (Debian, Ubuntu, RedHat)
- Have knowledge of Public Cloud Administration (Azure, AWS, GCP)
- Speak English fluently (German would be a plus)
- Are made for us !
If you recognize yourself, apply quickly! If you still have doubts...
WALLIX is also:
- A team (Customer Success, among others) at the top
- A two-way evolution: you evolve with us... and we evolve with you...
- A company on a "human scale", which places the integration and development of its « Wallixians » at the heart of its concerns
- (And, if you're interested in Paris, premises in the heart of the 8th arrondissement, with billiards, table football and coffee at will).
If you are up to this challenge and want to join a growing technology company with career development opportunities, then don't hesitate and join us!