Endpoint Protection Made Easy With Privilege Management:
A Webinar with KuppingerCole Analyst & WALLIX
Endpoint detection and response (EDR) solutions monitor endpoint and network events and record the information in a central database. There, the information is subjected to further analysis, detection, investigation, reporting, and alerting. While EDR solutions may be a good start to protect endpoints, they are by no means sufficient. Instead, Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM) solutions must be integrated to protect the systems from within.
Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM) offers capabilities to manage threats associated with local administrative rights on laptops, tablets, smartphones or other endpoints. EPM tools essentially offer controlled and monitored privileged access via endpoints and include capabilities such as application whitelisting for endpoint protection.
Join this webinar on July 15 at 4:00pm CEST and learn:
- Why EDR solutions are not sufficient for endpoint protection?
- What Endpoint Privilege Management is, what it does and why it is important today?
- What the Principle of Least Privilege (PolP) is?
- How an EPM solution can integrate within a global cybersecurity strategy?
- How EPM is implemented in a company, with a case study of one of WALLIX‘ clients: a European automotive manufacturer?
KuppingerCole Senior Analyst Paul Fisher will explain the benefits of EPM solutions and show how they are superior to mere EDR tools when it comes to protecting endpoints.
He will be joined by Alejandro Soret Madolell, EPM Product Manager at WALLIX, who will focus on EPM Best Practices to secure and neutralize attacks on Endpoints and show how an EPM solution can integrate within a global cybersecurity strategy.