The Wallix AdminBastion features a built-in reporting function so that administrators can view WAB activity graphs and statistics (number and breakdown of connections, user classification, etc.) and automatically generate daily reports in csv format.
Statistics and activity reports include :
|STATISTICS AND COUNTING OF USE
• breakdown of connections by primary account (user accounts)
• breakdown of connections by device and target account
• number of connections by time frame (day, week, month, etc.)
• breakdown of connections by duration
• classification of users by connection time
WAB will also generate security statistics giving the number of failed connections per user account.
It is also possible to generate automatic daily reports on connections showing who connected to which devices, when and for how long. These reports can then be sent by email to one or more recipients.